Wednesday, 4 November 2009

:|

never have i wanted to throw myself off a train in my entire life :|
FIRSTLY i lost my fucking camera
SECONDLY my mp3 player on the train ran out of battery as soon as i turned it on :|
THIRDLY some fucking twat has to rub it in my face that hes seeing his 'loved one' for bonfire and watch the fireworks when i just told him i had a dreadful night
FOURTHLY im so fucking cold

okay might aswell think of the advantages from tonight before i stick a needle up my nose
1. NEW CAMERA?! maybe one thats not 8.1 megapixels and a tad bit faster
2.the drunk man who danced next to me pulled the most HIDEOUS face and came nearer to me that made my night
3. dani and chris had some BIG ASS boneless box and i had a few chips? aha
4. im home now :|

AND WHY THE FUCK AM I WRITING THIS RIGHTTT GAAA SHUPPPPPPPP